SOUTH SUDAN FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION
INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
COUNTRY: SOUTH SUDAN
Title of the tender: Renovation of Juba National Stadium – Design and Build
ICB No: ICB01/JNS/2018
Employer: South Sudan Football Association (SSFA)
Source of Fund: FIFA Forward.
- The South Sudan Football Association has received financing from FIFA Forward in the form of a grant towards the cost of Renovation of Juba National Stadium. The South Sudan Football Association, the beneficiary agency, intends to apply a portion of the proceeds of this funds to eligible payments under the contract for the Renovation of
Juba National Stadium – Design and Build
- South Sudan Football Association now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of the Design and build for the Renovation of Juba National Stadium (Design and Build) following International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procurement method for the aforementioned works.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information about the Bidding Documents at the office from 09:00am to 04:00pm local time (06:00am-01:00pm GMT) at the Federation Address: South Sudan Football Association NYAKURON WEST, Plot N°58B, Old Yei road
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be obtained by interested bidders from the South Sudan Football Association Office, from 07/11/2018 during working days/hours upon payment of a non-refundable fee of the equivalent of One Hundred United States Dollars (100USD) in South Sudan pound or in any freely convertible currency deposited to the account N° 0010097701155401 of South Sudan Football
Association at Ecobank.
- The mandatory Site visit and pre-bidding meeting will be organized for the interested bidders in order to examine the site of works and its surroundings and obtain for themselves, all information that may be necessary for the preparation of bids. The pre-bidding meeting will be on 14/11/2018 at 10:00 am local time (07:00 GMT) and the site visit is scheduled on the same day after the pre-bidding meeting. The costs of participation in the pre-bid meeting, site visit and obtaining the necessary information shall be borne by the bidders.
- One (1) original and three (3) copies of bids sealed in a envelop clearly marked “Design and Renovation of Juba National Stadium (Design and Build).” must be delivered to the above-mentioned address not later than 07/12/2018 at 10: 00a.m local time(07: m GMT) and must be accompanied by a Bid Security in a form of a reputable Bank Guarantee only of equivalent of Forty Thousand United States Dollars (40,000 USD) in South Sudan pound or its equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend on the same day at 11:00a.m local time (08:00a.m GMT) at South Sudan Football Association meeting hall. Bids shall remain valid for 120 days after the Deadline for Bid Submission prescribed above.
Juba on 01/11/2018
Antony John Lora,
Secretary General of the South Sudan Football Association