The Initial Lists of Qualified Candidates for SSFA General Election Finally Out
The SSFA members of Electoral Committee at the SSFA Headquarters announcing the initial lists of qualified candidates for SSFA Election, |Photo | SSFA.
The Electoral Committee of South Sudan Football Association (SSFA), yesterday morning has publicly announced the lists of initial SSFA Presidential Candidates, Vice President and Board of Directors, including the disqualified candidates.
The Committee after having examined the candidates in accordance with Article Eight (8) of SSFA Electoral code 2012 (amended 2021), has unanimously decided to publish the initial lists of the candidates for SSFA General Election.
The qualified candidates for presidency post included; Mr. Lual Maluk Lual nominated by Bor and Abyei Local Football Associations, seconded by Wau and Rumbek Local Football Associations, Mr. Peter Achuil Agoding selected by Wau and Yei Local Football Associations, supported by Malakal and Aweil Local Football Associations – Mr. Augustino Maduot Parek nominated by Kuajok and Aweil Local Football Associations, and seconded by Torit and Renk Local Football Associations, Mr. Francis Amin Michael nominated by Yambio and Rumbek Local Football Associations, seconded by Nasir and Juba Local Football Associations.
Mr. Shafiq Gordon Ali and Yohanis Musa Pouk candidacies were disqualified for not fulfilling the criteria.
For the position of Vice President, Mr. Makur Maluk Lual nominated by Bor and Abyei Local Football Associations, and backed by Wau and Rumbek Local Football Associations, Charles Udwar Ukech designated by Juba and Torit LFAs seconded by Yambio and Wau LFAs, Deng Munyluak A. Monjour Nominated by Yei, Kuajok Local Football Associations and, seconded by Abyei and Raja LFAs, Abdurrahman Chol L. Yel was nominated by Renk, Nasir Local Football Associations and seconded by Kuajok and Aweil LFAs and Venasio Amum Deng Ajak nominated by Malakal and Bentiu LFAs seconded by Nasir and Juba LFAs.
Meanwhile, the candidates for Board of Directors comprised:-
1. Albino Kuek Deng Kuach – Kuajok LFA
2. Michael Daniel Margan – Wau LFA
3. Mujahid Ali Mohammed – Aweil LFA
4. Joseph Lewis Abdalla – Raja LFA
5. Robert Zackaria Malook – Rumbek LFA
6. John Ladu Aquilino – Juba LFA
7. Nicola Andrea Joseph – Yei LFA\ Excluded For Not Fulfilling the Criteria
8. George Costa Faustino – Yambio LFA
9. Aburoman Okilek A.Aburoman – Torit LFA
10. Thiong John Gowt – Bor LFA
11. Dok Deng Bor Nul – Melut LFA
12. Abuelgasim Alahjabu A. Manyiel – Bentiu LFA
13. Paulo Lam Amos Agook – Malakal LFA
14. Wiyual Lam Puoch Mouk – Nasir LFA
- The Committee further reminds that appeal against any decision of electoral committee shall be lodged only to the Election Appeals Committee.
- Any appeal or objection duly motivated shall be sent to the General Secretariat of SSFA.
- Person (s) seeking to appeal or object shall present their memorandum of appeal or objection in a prescribed manner, as such; disclosing the subject matter section of Law in breach.
- All memorandums/submissions must be titled properly (i.e. to know whether it is an objection or appeal).
- Objections/appeals shall start from Sunday 4th of July to Tuesday July 6th, 2021.