South Sudan Football Association is pleased to announce the opening for the position of Human Resources Manager. We are seeking a highly qualified and experienced professional to oversee our human resources department. The suitable candidate should meet the following requirements:
1. Education and Experience:
– Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field. A Master’s degree is preferred.
– Minimum of 4 years of experience in human resources management, preferably in the sports industry.
– Proven track record of managing HR functions and implementing HR strategies.
2. HR Management Skills:
– Strong understanding of HR principles, policies, and procedures.
– Experience in developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives.
– Knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
3. Recruitment and Talent Management:
– Experience in managing the full recruitment lifecycle, including sourcing, interviewing, and selecting candidates.
– Ability to develop and implement talent management programs, including performance management and employee development.
4. Employee Relations:
– Strong knowledge of employee relations practices.
– Ability to handle employee grievances, disciplinary actions, and conflict resolution.
– Experience in fostering a positive and inclusive work environment.
5. Compensation and Benefits:
– Understanding of compensation and benefits principles and practices.
– Experience in designing and implementing competitive compensation and benefits packages.
– Knowledge of payroll processes and systems.
6. Training and Development:
– Experience in assessing training needs and developing training programs.
– Ability to coordinate and deliver training sessions to enhance employees’ skills and knowledge.
– Familiarity with e-learning platforms and tools.
7. Communication and Interpersonal Skills:
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Ability to effectively communicate HR policies and procedures to employees.
– Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with employees and stakeholders.
8. Leadership and Team Management:
– Strong leadership and management skills.
– Ability to lead and motivate the HR team.
– Experience in managing HR projects and initiatives.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are encouraged to submit their applications, including a cover letter and detailed CV, to the South Sudan Football Association (email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org). The deadline for applications is Monday 6th November 2023.
We promote diversity and equal opportunities in our recruitment process. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further evaluation and interviews.
We look forward to receiving applications from qualified individuals who are passionate about HR and football.
Victor Lawrence Lual
South Sudan Football Association